The University of Padua has
organized the first round of research assessment of its Departments
in the period 2005-2008. In 2008, the Department of Economics
and Management "Marco Fanno" has been assessed by a
panel formed by six external experts. The list panelists' reads
- Franco Peracchi (University of Rome, Tor Vergata),
President of the committee >
- Paolo Garella (State University of Milan)
- Angelo RIccaboni (University of Siena)
- Ivan Snehota (University of Lugano)
- Stephen Turnovsky (University of Washington)
- Savatore Vicari (Bocconi University, Milan)
The Department has been assessed
on the following lines of research developed during the period
- The economics of aging and consumption.
- Education, training, health and labour market institutions:
microeconomic implications and macroeconomic effects.
- Economic organizations, social interactions and collective
- Regulation, industrial economics and public utilities.
- Banking, finance and monetary policy.
- The economic analysis in a historical perspective.
- Evolutionary trends and competitiveness of firms, local
economic and institutional systems in the knowledge economy.
- Organizational design and firm performance: variability
versus stability in work relationships, organizational structures
and inter-organizational networks.
- Governance and accountability.
The assessment process is composed by: